Monday, October 20, 2014

Bunch o' sketches

Sorry for the lack of posts- been working on a project the last few months but now that it's over, here's a whole bunch of sketches. If you follow me on twitter then you've probably seen the majority of these as I posted between breaks.

These first sketches were for @sketch_dailies on twitter. I did the pumpkin troll sketch a day before @sketch_dailies had the boxtrolls topic, so then I went back and made a boxtroll too :) I'd really like to make one out of sculpey if I have some extra time.




















These were ideas for International Dot Day



















 A couple quick Inktober drawings that I tried to do inbetween design work. If you haven't heard of Inktober then you can check it out on Mr Jake Parker's website. The ones below were done using a cheap pen and my daughter's crayola markers but I did eventually break out a real brush and india ink. I'll post those once I get more done.




some random sketches










No comments:

Post a Comment