Wednesday, April 10, 2013

twoodle words combined

This week there was a total of 21 words and I tried to do a sketch combining as many as possible. I didn't plan my sketch out very well so it's all over the place and there's grass growing on cement by the trees and a million other things wrong with it...but hey it was fun to do :)

The only words I didn't use are gum, hiccup, moon and gargoyle. The girl was originally supposed to be chewing gum and blowing a bubble- not sure why I changed it. The park sign was going to be held up by two gargoyles -I ran out of time.

rocket, banjo, turtle, snow cone, ballet, teacup, elephant, samurai, fur, soda, Snoopy, dinosaur, bridge, knot, coffee, bubble & kite.


1 comment:

  1. good use of all the "words" you had to use. love the expression on the lady with fur coat.mom

    ReplyDelete