Saturday, February 16, 2013

sketchbook week 5?

I've lost track of how many weeks it's been since I started drawing again- I think maybe around 5 weeks. Last week I didn't hold up my commitment of drawing in my sketchbook everyday but my excuse is I was working on web design stuff which is important since my website has been (and still is) under construction since I don't know when.

This week the illustration Friday topic is wool so I've been busy today drawing sheep along with a little old lady knitting a sweater (or something) from some multi-colored sheep that are not yet colored in my sketch. I also drew a hippie sheep-I have no idea why :) Oh and the weird yeti creature in the top left corner- that was from the other day - he was the lone yeti on the next page of my yeti sketches. I don't know that I've ever tried to draw a sheep before now so I'm hoping my sketches of them get better thru the week.





No comments:

Post a Comment