Wednesday, June 22, 2011

cartoons

other than some of the artists i follow through blogger here are some cartoons that inspire me and make me laugh- if you have cable check them out: spongebob, phineas and ferb, mighty b- those are some that i have watched more than my daughter- hers would probably be max and ruby- not bad either. A few weeks ago i started watching kick buttowski and most recently a show called sidekick on cartoon network- i love watching these two because the style they are done it. Plus kick buttowski is funny in the humor they throw in for adults...like the other day kick went to the mall and i take notice of all the store names in the background- instead of sharper image- dull image, grizzly express in place of panda express and my favorite was pineapple dicatorship instead of banana republic. I still love to watch the old looney toons and mickey mouse ones the best but good luck finding them on tv. I did happen to see some looney tunes on the guide on cartoon network so i switched over and blasphemy! it was in some new updated style and all the characters voices were nothing like the old ones -i could not bring myself to watch it more than 5 minutes. I guess i will have to order these classics from amazon - hopefully they have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment